Game rules for blackjack:
- The aim of blackjack is to achieve a total card value that is greater than the dealer’s but is still less than or equal to 21.
- Each player around the table is dealt a card, face up.
- The dealer also deals themselves a card but this is face down.
- A second card is dealt to each player in the same fashion.
- Each player must then decide whether or not to accept further cards from the dealer.
- Once all hands have been completed, the dealer will draw cards to complete their own hand.
- If a player’s total is higher than the dealer’s but under 21, the player wins.
- If a dealer goes bust (over 21), the players win.
- If the total is the same as the dealers, a stand-off is declared and there is no winner.
- Jacks, Queens and Kings count as 10 points and an Ace can count as either 1 or 11 points.
To find out more about blackjack hire for your next casino party, click here to book them as part of your Blackjack Knights fun casino.